Sunday, April 11, 2010

Owner Profile...Margo Schneider, Summer Love




Store Concept?
TEA, WELLNESS, and LIFESTYLE presented in a modern setting.


Inspiration?
One particular tea house in New York and one in Shanghai.


Special Education?
Tea sommelier


Favorite place?
New York City


Favorite website?
I don't have one particular favorite site. I like finding new hotels with unique design attributes and atmosphere. Any site that shows me that could fall under my favorites.


What would you be doing if you didn't have Summer Love?
Giving seminars, acting, being creative in some other way. I love to entertain people.


Most recent find?
Bar Centrale. I like the atmosphere. It reminds me of Little Italy in New York.


Who is your idol?
Music - Rod Stewart. I like his sense of humor.
I also like Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. She seems so natural.


Last words?
Your success is where you heart is AND have the courage to be a little crazy.

Summer Love
Pestalozzistraße 34
80469 München

Tel: 089-26 74 84

www.summerlove-tea.de

No comments:

Post a Comment