Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring Arrives at A.P.C.


Munich
Fashion

A.P.C. Homme & Femme (Fashion for Men and Women)

Until I found A.P.C., I never appreciated the meaning of a "collection" in terms of fashion. Now I know. Timeless classics that work with each other from season to season - the French brand portrays a look that has been described as "undone" in that it is clean-cut and simple, but totally modern in design.

That would be enough to go there season after season, but what really makes it one of my favorite places is the special treatment I get whether I'm visiting, shopping, or buying. Everyone there knows my style and I always receive valuable advice. It's almost like having my own stylist.

By the way, just in case you're wondering, A.P.C. stands for "Atelier de Production et de Création". (I had to look that one up).


A.P.C.
Galeriestrasse 6A
80539 Munich
+ 49 (0) 89 2368 4005

http://www.apc.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment